Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We're home


We made it home and out of the hospital finally Sunday afternoon after spending a full week getting prepared for the real world at home. I was not ready to leave the hospital until Sunday as I felt really unprepared for what was ahead but I am feeling much better now. The boys are settling in quite well although the lack of sleep at night is tough. Luckily they slept a full four hours last night so we did manage to get some shut eye. The days are busy for Derek with farm work, and me with e-mails, feedings, poopy diapers, cuddles, the odd nap and trying to remember to eat and drink. So far so good but it sure is a lot of work.

4 comments:

Brandy Jackson said...

Adorable! look at all the hair! Thanks for the photo Jen, it isn't easy working while you are working!
I'll let the girls know you have posted a photo.

Unknown said...

Look at my handsome nephews!! I absolutely love that picture!!

Unknown said...

Jen! Congratulations to you and Derek - they look gorgeous. Rest up and enjoy the first few weeks...
Roxanne & Jamey

Heather @ It's A Lovely Life! said...

Congrats! They are absolutely adorable!